This is a beautiful limited edition collector’s set by Tarte. When I missed last year’s set, I was really disappointed because Tarte is one of my favorite makeup brands! I was so excited and kept checking the sephora website and to my surprise they were finally available. There are a couple different sets to choose from from Tarte. This set really caught my eye because I am an eyeshadow junkie, and haven’t ever tried any of the Tarte eyeshadow’s before. I knew I had to have it! Such a great price as well, it was $59! Everything is always so beautiful and the colors are so highly pigmented and I really love that they are more natural then other makeup brands. I am so happy with everything, the packaging is stunning, the colors are all actually very wearable and neutral for a variety of skin tones and I know that I will get great use out of everything in the set. The eyeshadow palette is my favorite thing though of coarse. I can’t wait to do makeup looks with this amazing set!
Tarte Bon Voyage collector’s set and travel bag:
This set contains:
– 20 x 0.07 oz Amazonian clay eye shadows in Palace Of Versaille, Moulin Rouge, I Think I Cannes, My Own Cotes De Rhone, Boudoir Noir, Fall In Louvre, Provence Upon A Time, Eiffel For You, Too Haute To Handle, Bastille In The Night, Chantilly Lace, Merci You Later, No Champagne, No Gain, Take On Bordeaux, French Riviera, C’est La Vie, Marseille The Word, Play Nice, On A Good Notre Dame, Le Cordon Bleu
– 0.13 oz Deluxe lights, camera, lashes 4-in-1 mascara
– 0.17 oz Limited-edition deluxe cheek stain in Muse (soft nude)
– 0.27 oz LipSurgence lip gloss in Visionary (apricot)
– 0.06 oz LipSurgence lip tint in Romantic (peachy nude)
– 0.23 oz Deluxe maracuja oil
– 0.07 oz Deluxe smooth operator Amazonian clay finishing powder
– Limited-edition collector’s travel bag
Disclaimer—-This is a personal blog for reviewing purposes, and I do not receive monetary compensation for any of my product reviews, if I received them for free I will say. All reviews represent the opinion of Nene’s reviews, freebies, and beauty. I did receive this box as part of a brand ambassador program for free to review.
Please check out my youtube channel>>>